I was tagged by
How dare you
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them they've been tagged (I'll probably skip this part. xD)
6) Not something like " You are tagged if you read that ".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) NO TAG BACKS.
9) You can't say you won't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry. (I don't want to bother you, though, so if you don't want to I'll completely understand. xD)
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1) What is/was your favorite subject in school?
2) Are you having, or have you had, a nice day?
3) Dragons or gryphons?
4) If you were to be sorted into a specific category from a book/movie (i.e., which house for Harry Potter, which District from the Hunger Games, which cabin from Percy Jackson, etc.)?
5) Do you use the Oxford Comma?
6) Books or movies?
7) DC or Marvel? (If neither, that's fine, too. xD)
8) What do you think of being tagged?
9) What is your favorite animal?
10) What is your favorite character from any form of media (book, movie, comic strip, etc.)?
1) If you could go on an adventure what's type of adventure would it be.
Preferably the kind where I do not die. Or if I do, I die for a good cause and not, say, because a tree decided to fall in the middle of the road.
In terms of the adventure itself, definitely a fantasy one. x3
And if there's time travel/history lesson and a doctor involved, so much the better.
(Sorry, there'll probably be a lot of references to this particular subject. xD)
2) Cats or Dogs
I can't pick between the two. We have five cats and four dogs, and one cat and one dog from them are bonded specifically to me. I adore both of them, and I cannot pick between them. x3
3) TV shows or Movies or Cartoons
TV shows. x3 While I do love movies, I think that TV shows give people more time to get attached with the characters and such.
Also, I wasn't sure whether Avatar: the Last Airbender was technically a TV show or a cartoon, so I'll be counting it as a TV show for here. xD
4) Do you draw more traditionally than digitally?
This is sort of a tricky question for me, since I often scan in my sketches that I draw traditionally. Then, I finish them digitally.
So both, then?
I mean, in terms of finished pieces, I currently draw digitally more. x3
5) Do your draw in class/at work
Yes. x3 I find it hard to pay attention, actually, unless I do. I listen to the teacher while I draw.
6) How long have you been drawing
I've been drawing pretty much my whole life, but I really started actually trying in 2012.
That is also when I joined DA. x3
But don't look at my work from back then.
It should never see the light of day again unless I want it for a "Draw this Again" meme.
No one must ever know.
(Reference humor, sorry.)
7) What's your Otp
You know, it used to be Destiel. Then Maiko. And now, I'm sort of falling for Henbert. The person who tagged me knows to what Henbert is referring to. xD
8) Spell your name and your crush/fictional character crush without any a, e, i, o or u's.
9) Favourite Musical.
I think this one's rather obvious. xD For those of you who don't know me as well, though, it's Jekyll and Hyde. Phantom of the Opera is second. ^^
10) Classical Literature or Modern.
Classical. x3 There are some modern books that I absolutely adore, but all of my top 3 favorite books are classical.
I know there were supposed to be more, but I'll stop now. xD
And you guys don't really have to do it unless you want to. xD I actually feel bad about tagging people at all because I'm worried about annoying people. I personally like doing tagged journals except for tagging others. ;-;